Thursday, January 29, 2009

It seemed bad but turned out good


One bad thing that I use to do was lie to my mother. I use to tell her that I'm somewhere that I'm really not. But one day when I went to this party and she call to tell me to come home because I didn't ask and i had my little sister with me. On the way home i meet this boy which is now my boyfriend. So i think if my mother wouldn't had call me to come home that we wouldn't be together right now. So bad thing can come out to be very good. I'm happy that everything went the way that it did because i wouldn't be with the man of my dreams or i wouldn't have my beautiful son with me today. Sometimes when you do bad it can sometimes turn out to be the best thing that happened to you. I guest it was meant for me to go home because everything happens for a reason. It couldn't turned out better.

No comments: