Monday, January 26, 2009

Goals and Changes

My goals and changes I'd like to make for the second semester are not to big. The only class I really need to work on is first period. For first period I have ROTC. I got an D in that class room because I don't come as often as I suppose to. Even that a D gives me my first semester credit it still brings my grade point average down and takes me off the b honor roll. In order to bring my grade up I will try my best to wake up earlier then I been to make it to school on time. For my second period class I got an C. My second period is art. I want to bring that grade up to an A or B. I think that I be doing just fine in that class and shouldn't have gotten an C. So that makes me want to work even harder so that i can prove that I deserve an A or B. In all of my other class I think that I'm doing the best that i can and is doing a good job at it. You will see later on that my goals and changes made a difference in my grades.

No comments: